My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to work from their North West office.
• The right candidate will be able to demonstrate good people skills, have excellent communication skills and have a positive team spirit.
• You must have experience of working with clients at a high level and will take the lead in tender and final negotiation stages of a major bid, contributing positively throughout the development stages within the team, from initial enquiry to final contract sum.
• You must at all times uphold the good name of my client, have the ability to promote the company in a professional and courteous manner and be the single point of contact for the clients to approach at any stage during the processes described.
• The candidate must have a mechanical and electrical Background and be able to oversee the costs, design and be able to advise where necessary on changes to the tenders when requested by the client.
• To manage the cost throughout the bid process stages, through to financial close and during handover to the construction team, assisting when required at construction phase with regard to bid arrangements, design issues, procurement and variation advice.
Salary and Remuneration package
25 days holiday
Expensed car / Car allowance
Support for work / life balance
Private health care for self and family